with crushed potatoes (4)
with mussels, clams, prawns, calamari (2, 4, 14)
soup or with pepper (2, 4, 14)
tomato and mozzarella (7)
with tomato sauce (1, 3, 7)
Spaghetti with clams
Risotto with seafood*
with mussels, clams, shrimps, calamari (1, 2, 14)
Soup of the day
with catch of the day and tubetti pasta (1, 4)
Spaghetti “carbonara” style
with eggs and bacon (1, 3)
stuffed with ricotta cheese and baked ham (1, 3, 7)
Gluten-free pasta is available.
Catch of the day
al kg ,00
Breaded cutlet “milan style”
with french fries
with arugula salad, cherry tomatoes, parmesan shaves
spinach, crispy bacon, apple and soft goat cheese
mussels, cucumbers, beans and valerian
Traditional almond and chocolate cake with ice-cream
chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, lemon, coffee
Soft drink can
Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Lemonsoda
Pear, peach, apricot, pineapple
Fresh squeezed juices
Small draft beer
Big draft beer
Tea, herbal tea, hot chocolate
* Depending on the time of year and the market some products could be frozen by the origin or freezing by blast chiller.
Please inform your waiter in case of any food allergies.
Substances or products that provoke allergies or intolerances
- Cereals containing gluten such as wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt and Khorasan wheat, or their hybridised strains and products thereof, except:
a) wheat-based glucose syrup, including dextrose (1);
b) wheat-based maltodextrins (1);
c) barleybased glucose syrups;
d) cereals used for making alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Crustaceans and products thereof.
- Eggs and products thereof.
- Fish and products thereof, except:
a) fish gelatin used as carrier for vitamin and carotenoid preparations;
b) gelatin or Isinglass used as a fining agent in beer or wine.
- Peanuts and products thereof.
- Soybeans and products thereof, except:
a) fully refined soybean oil and fat (1);
b) natural mixed tocopherols (E306), natural d-alpha tocopherols, natural d-alpha tocopherol acetate and natural d-alpha tocopheryol succinate from soybean sources;
c) vegetable oils derived phytosterol and phytosterol esters from soybean sources;
d) plant stanol ester produced from vegetable oil sterols from soybean sources.
- Milk and milk-based products (including lactose), except:
a) whey used for making alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin;
- Nuts, namely, almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), walnuts (Juglans regia), cashew nuts (Anacardium occidentale), pecan nuts [Carya illinoinensis (Wangenh.) K.Koch], Brazil nuts (Bertholletia excelsa), pistachio (Pistacia vera), Macadamia or Queensland Nut (Macadamia ternifolia) and products thereof, except for nuts for making alcohol distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Celery and products thereof.
- Mustard and products thereof.
- Sesame seeds and products thereof.
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10mg/kg or 10mg/L (litre) in terms of the total SO2 which are to be calculated for products as proposed ready for consumption or as reconstituted according to the instructions of the manufacturers.
- Lupin and products thereof.
- Molluscs and products thereof.
Vegetarian – Vegan Gluten Free