tomato and mozzarella
Fried eggplant balls
Spaghetti with clams
Risotto with sea food
Spaghetti alla carbonara
Soup of the day
Spaghetti with shrimps e small tomatoes
Grilled fish of the season
Grilled mixed pork
with olives and capers
with spinach, crispy bacon, apple and soft goat cheese
cozze, cetrioli, fagioli spollichini e valeriana
Caprese cake with ice-cream
Choice of fruits in season
Coca, Fanta, Sprite, Lemonsoda
Pear, peach, apricot, pineapple
The customer is asked to inform the staff of the need to consume foods without certain allergenic substances before ordering. During cooking, cross-contamination cannot be ruled out. Therefore, our dishes may contain the following allergenic substances according to EU Reg. 1169/11 (allergen scheme at the end of the menu)
SUBSTANCES OR PRODUCTS THAT PROVOKE ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCES
- Cereals containing gluten such as wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt and Khorasan wheat, or their hybridised
strains and products thereof, except:
a) wheat-based glucose syrup, including dextrose ( 1 );
b) wheat-based maltodextrins ( 1 );
c) barleybased glucose syrups;
d) cereals used for making alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Crustaceans and products thereof.
- Eggs and products thereof.
- Fish and products thereof, except:
a) fish gelatin used as carrier for vitamin and carotenoid preparations;
b) gelatin or Isinglass used as a fining agent in beer or wine.
- Peanuts and products thereof.
- Soybeans and products thereof, except:
a) fully refined soybean oil and fat ( 1 );
b) natural mixed tocopherols (E306), natural d-alpha tocopherols, natural d-alpha tocopherol acetate and
natural d-alpha tocopheryol succinate from soybean sources;
c) vegetable oils derived phytosterol and phytosterol esters from soybean sources;
d) plant stanol ester produced from vegetable oil sterols from soybean sources.
- Milk and milk-based products (including lactose), except:
a) whey used for making alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin
- Nuts, namely, almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), walnuts (Juglans regia),
cashew nuts (Anacardium occidentale), pecan nuts [Carya illinoinensis (Wangenh.) K.Koch], Brazil nuts
(Bertholletia excelsa), pistachio (Pistacia vera), Macadamia or Queensland Nut (Macadamia ternifolia) and
products thereof, except for nuts for making alcohol distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Celery and products thereof.
- Mustard and products thereof.
- Sesame seeds and products thereof.
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10mg/kg or 10mg/L (litre) in terms of the
total SO2 which are to be calculated for products as proposed ready for consumption or as reconstituted
according to the instructions of the manufacturers.
- Lupin and products thereof.
- Molluscs and products thereof.